Saturday, 24 November 2012

BIG Cyber Monday/Tuesday Sales

Teachers Pay Teachers is having big sales for Cyber Monday on BOTH Monday and Tuesday of this week! I don't know about you, but my wishlist is full of resources I want to buy to finish off the year and start to get ready for next year!

I am offering 20% off all my resources and with the additional from Teachers Pay Teachers, you can get 28% off! What a bargain!

Right now I am off to Scrappin Doodles to take use of their huge sales!

Happy shopping everyone!

1 comment :

  1. I nominated your blog for a Liebster Award. Visit me at www.thirdgradedoodles.blogspot.com to find out what you have to do!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Questions

Have you got an area of Maths you aren't really sure how to teach? Email me (aahislop963@gmail.com) today and I will email back some engaging and purposeful ideas!