Sunday, 25 November 2012

Can't wait for the Sales! What about you?

I am so excited for the Teachers Pay Teachers sales that start on Monday (US time). I don't know about you, but my wish list is getting bigger and bigger all the time. I really shouldn't go on pinterest, I shouldn't, but I just find so many great things there! I love a great sale so will definitely be spending up big! (Shhh, don't tell, but I have already been over to KPM Doodles and Scrappin Doodles to make GREAT use of their sales!) I'm will actually be surprised if a) my computer doesn't crash with all my new downloads (you can never have too much clipart), or b) I don't run out of internet usage by Wednesday! I will just have to download at school I think!

I will be offering the full 20% discount, plus the 10% from Teachers Pay Teachers with the use of the code CMT12. Here are some previews of some of my new teaching resources.



 Updated!



And a good old favourite! There is still December to July to be used so this booklet is discounted! 7 months of worksheets for $2! Bargain!
Happy shopping all! Best thing, is that it is from the comfort of your own home!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Questions

Have you got an area of Maths you aren't really sure how to teach? Email me (aahislop963@gmail.com) today and I will email back some engaging and purposeful ideas!