Monday, 18 November 2013

It's That Time Again! Math Game Monday

This is a simple game that was shown to us by Andrea Hillbrick, and can be used at any year level! It is simply a counting game. I used it last week in my class - it was amazing how confident the children became with they counting skills across the week (we played it everyday) and by the end of the week, the children were making up the numbers and choosing what to do to each number!

Click on the instruction sheet to download.

For Australian Teachers

Thank you to Jessica Weible for the cute background.

All previous Math Game Monday's are available on the Math Game Monday Page. 

Enjoy and have a great week!

3 comments :

  1. Thank you so much! My students love your math games!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Lisa! I'm glad they love it!

      Delete
  2. Thanks! I will use this to reinforce number patterns with my first graders!
    Karli

    ReplyDelete

Questions

Have you got an area of Maths you aren't really sure how to teach? Email me (aahislop963@gmail.com) today and I will email back some engaging and purposeful ideas!