Monday, 2 June 2014

Currently - June already!

Here we go again! I am linking up with the lovely Farley at Oh Boy Fourth Grade for yet another currently!



Listening - Dinner has been made, dishes have been done and now is TV time!

Loving - We had some beautiful rain over the weekend - loved it! Finally we are having some cool weather and some rain!

Thinking - I have a bit of a list of things to do tonight - I wonder how much I can get done! I will be starting soon!

Wanting - We have a long weekend coming up and I get to go home to visit my family! Very excited! Our Puppy Lexi will be too - she loves running around at my parent's house!

Needing - Reports are due next week but I would love to get a few more done! My goal!

Bucket List - Well it's winter..... so I changed it! I still have things I need to get done! Especially that ironing that has been sitting there for a while!

5 comments :

  1. Jealous of your cold weather! We're having the warmest June in 10 years here so far... hoping for some Wintery days soon. :)

    Lauren
    Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long weekends are great regardless of the season!

    Tara
    The Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good look with your reports! Hope you enjoyed your long weekend!
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving that Winter is here as well. How good is it to be able to snuggle up. Good Luck with the reports.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Long weekends are amazing!! Enjoy it!

    Jemima
    Luck's Little Learners

    ReplyDelete

Questions

Have you got an area of Maths you aren't really sure how to teach? Email me (aahislop963@gmail.com) today and I will email back some engaging and purposeful ideas!