Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Tuesday Art Linky

I'm linking up with Mel at From the Pond for her Tuesday Art Linky!

Frog Spot Blog


I realised I never shared our wrapping paper that we made for our Mother's Day Presents!


We were lucky that we had our Grade 5/6 buddies come and help us. We cut up normal bench sponges and made stamps!




The big kids cut the stamps and we stamped them - I loved the paper, it looked so good with the present inside! I only forgot to take a picture of the finished product!

5 comments :

  1. Awwww you are a gem for linking up, thank you! These look great, and I am def. going to do them next year - what a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, Alison! What a fun buddy activity!

    Stef
    Miss Galvin Learns

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute!! Kids need to participate in art activities and have time to be creative!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I love how you had the kids work with their buddies.

    Tara
    The Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great group activity. Check out this new site when you have chance: Created by Teachers, Exclusively for Teachers

    ReplyDelete

Questions

Have you got an area of Maths you aren't really sure how to teach? Email me (aahislop963@gmail.com) today and I will email back some engaging and purposeful ideas!